Strong Missions is seeking individuals passionate about making a difference in the world to become fundraisers.
As a fundraiser, you will help create awareness and raise funds to support our mission of empowering families in Costa Rica to achieve a dignified life. Your support makes it possible for us to continue our work and change lives for the better. Join us today!
Donor Research and Outreach
The first step is to decide what type of fundraiser you would like to do. There are many different types of fundraisers, such as:
- bake sales
- car washes
- charity walks/runs
- game nights
- online crowdfunding
- restaurant nights
- bake sales
Once you have decided on the type of fundraiser you would like to do, the next step is to create a plan. Your plan should include:
- a goal for how much money you would like to raise
- a timeline for when you will hold your fundraiser
- a list of potential sponsors
If you are hosting a fundraiser, here are some tips to ensure its success:
- Have a clear and attainable goal
- Build a good team to help you plan and execute the fundraiser
- Create a budget and stick to it
- Have a plan for how you will advertise and promote the fundraiser
- Choose a date and time that will work for your target audience
- Have a backup plan in case something goes wrong
- Make sure you thank everyone who helps make the fundraiser a success!
- a list of necessary supplies
Then, follow your plan and put your fundraiser into action! Make sure to promote your fundraiser in your community and online to make it a success. Thank your sponsors and donors for their support, and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a difference!
Contact us to find out what you can do to join a team or to contribute to change on your own.
Write us at email@example.com or on What's App at 011 506 8357 9893.